This is a running list of the things I am really enjoying right now… Mostly so I can remember the brand names when friends ask me or buy more when I run out! Hopefully you will love these things, too!
Do you have a favorite product or service that you are absolutely loving right now? What about a tool or gadget that makes it easier to eat clean and live healthy? Let me know in the comments! I’m dying to check it out.
some links are affiliate links, which means if you also love them and buy them, I’ll get a little kick back, at no extra cost to you. It helps fund future recipes. All opinions are my own and these are products I have bought and used on my own because they are awesome
FOOD I EAT
- Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels, 9 Ounce– Dairy Free and Soy Free and pretty readily available.
- Anything Tessamaes. The only paleo and whole 30 friendly sauces I know of. Great in a pinch
- Mulay’s Sausage
- Eating Evolved Chocolate Coconut Butter Cups
- Hope Hummus
- Theos Chocolate Bars! They are organic and free of soy and dairy.
Kitchen Tools and Utensils
- This Magic Bullet Blender, Small, Silver (11 PIECE SET). I actually own two: one for home and one for the office. It’s that important to my life. I keep the office one in a duffel bag at my hotel. It’s the only blender that can make liquid sauces in reasonable portions and it is a jack of all trades: grind nut flour, blend nice cream, make a morning smoothie, create cauliflower “alfredo.” It’s my number one used kitchen tool.
- Handheld Milk Frother. This makes morning coffee just a little more magical. And is a lot less work than actually steaming and cheaper than the local coffee shop.
- Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to get the entire suite on a Month by Month Plan. Never has this powerful software been so affordable! And they offer different packages if you only want a few of the products.
- My Sony α6000 Camera: It’s light and portable, and according to the guys at the camera store, has all the inner workings of a Canon but without the price tag.
- Le Tote. It’s my way of wearing all the trendy clothes without turning to disposable fashion. I select 5 items in each tote which I can wear as long as I want before returning them. Then I get another 5. I can do this as often as I want under the monthly rate.
- TailWind – schedules pinterest and Instagram. Social Media marketing is a whole new world to me and I need tools to make it easier.
- Food Blogger Pro – This helped me learn all about blogging, from photography, to recipe plugins to WordPress to SEO. It’s worth it! Plus, if you read through all the courses, you can discontinue the membership, so you can get a lot of value out of it if you want.
- Food Blogger Pro Podcast – the same guy gives a free podcast with a bunch of very useful information and guest speakers each week.
- BlueHost is a great hosting option for new blogs. It integrates seamlessly with WordPress and is easy to use.
- WordPress.org – this is the better way to do wordpress. You have to pay for hosting, but you get access to modify your site through plugins which are a must for any serious blogger.