Blender Mint Chutney
Easy blender mint chutney made rich and creamy with sauteed garlic and coconut milk and light and refreshing with fresh mint, parsley and lemon juice.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 oz mint or a compact 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/8 tsp real salt
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp water
Sautee the garlic in extra virgin olive oil on medium-high heat for about a minute until golden brown. Remove from heat.
Remove mint leaves from stems, discard stems
Remove bottom 1-2 inches of parsley stems and discard. Measure 1/2 cup compacted remaining parsley.
Combine all ingredients in the blender and blend until evenly combined.
Serve and enjoy!
- The water is added to get the correct consistency. Start by adding 1 tbsp and add extra water as needed to get to the perfect consistency
- The mint is packed into the 1/2 cup. Make sure to follow the video to get the right amount of mint.
- For the parsley, discard the bottom stems. You can leave the stems that are integrated with the leaves.
- I use real salt which has high mineral content. If you do not have real salt, use Himalayan sea salt or kosher salt at half the quantity.
Calories: 12kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 32mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 333IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg