This is a super simple bread to make. It takes only a handful of ingredients and 5 minutes of active time. It relies on the healthy nutrition of eggs and bananas to fill the loaf pan.
This is packed with protein from the eggs, so it makes a good breakfast or afternoon snack that won’t leave you crashing like traditional breads.
My favorite way to eat this bread is toasted, with crunchy peanut butter on top.
- If you don’t have soaked dates or a food processor, swap out dates for 1 1/2 tbsp of honey
- coconut oil, 2 tbsp
- dates, soaked, 6
- bananas, 2
- coconut flour, 2 tbsp
- eggs, 3
- blender/food processor
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- puree dates in blender or food processor and pour in bowl
- mash bananas in bowl
- mix in melted coconut oil and eggs
- mix in coconut flour
- pour into mini loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes
- set on side to rest and cool.
- serve and enjoy!
- or slice, toast, and cover with peanut butter and enjoy!